Our Storytelling workshops invite people of all ages to create stories using a variety of guided narrative exercises designed to identify personal and social challenges and to celebrate commitments to justice and self-liberation. In doing so, we celebrate our own wisdom, relationships, and visions.
Bringing Us Together
When we tell a life story, to others, whether it’s sad, funny, infuriating or joyful, we share our humanity, our insights and the lessons of our life experience. Storytelling is an age-old method of making collective meaning of our lives and deepening our relationships with each other.
Mass Transit Theater offers the
following workshops for groups of all ages:
- Harvesting Wisdom: Lessons learned
- Power Myths: Life as heroic journey
- Poetic Sifting : Sensation, Image,
Feeling, and Thought
- Every Song tells a Story: Tracing our lives through song
- Co-Creating a Story Installation